Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Green Lantern movie a go?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Green Lantern movie a go?

    my choice to play GL would be either Samual L. Jackson, Will Smith or Dwayne Johnson (he is kind of a mix of SLJ and Smith)

    http://movies.msn.com/movies/hitlist...-07_3?GT1=7701
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Green Lantern movie a go?

    I'd rather see the Green Hornet. No Jackie Chan playing Kato though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Green Lantern movie a go?

    The Justice League movie mentioned would be very cool, although I'm not a big fan of that Green Lantern. I preferred the Hal Jordan character. Not sure right off who I would like to play that role.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Green Lantern movie a go?

    They really should wait until all the Batman and Superman movies have ran their course before bring a JL movie. Unless somehow they convince the current actors who portray them to sign on.

    Also, a Green "Hornet" movie is coming soon with Seth Rogan as the Hornet. I kid you not!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Green Lantern movie a go?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, a Green "Hornet" movie is coming soon with Seth Rogan as the Hornet. I kid you not! </div></div>

    HUH?? I like Seth Rogan, but the green hornet was an attractive, muscular, athletic person. All things that Rogan isn't. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Green Lantern movie a go?

    A black Green Lantern? Jiminy [censored] crismas...wasn't a black Wilson Fisk enough?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_NBK's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2006
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Green Lantern movie a go?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my choice to play GL would be either Samual L. Jackson, Will Smith or Dwayne Johnson (he is kind of a mix of SLJ and Smith)

    http://movies.msn.com/movies/hitlist...-07_3?GT1=7701
    </div></div>

    I may have misread the article, but I think it said that the "Justice League" movie was to be based on the black character "John Stewart" the new Green Lantern. And that the "Lantern" movie was going to be about "Hal Jordan" the original Green Lantern a white character. So they will have to find a person for both roles. I just can't think of anybody right now to play either part. I don't think there would be enough "F" words for Jackson to play the part in this type of movie LOL.
    Ya know my momma loves me, she just don't understand why they keep showing my hands and not my face on t.v.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Green Lantern movie a go?

    Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson would be perfect for the JL Green Lantern. I hate to say it, but Ben Affleck would have the right look for Hal Jordan. I'm not sold on him as an action star though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •